You are permitted to use our stamps for your own entrepreneurial creations for resale, however please note the restrictions below:
All of our stamps (The Ton Stamps) are copyrighted and are protected under United States and International copyright law. They cannot be copied without The Ton Stamps' permission.
The Ton Stamps are for personal use only. You may not rent our products to others.
You may sell stamped artwork only if you following the below guidelines:
- Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) informing us that you intend to use our stamp sets to sell your own stamped creations.
- All stamped images must be individually and personally hand stamped. Mass production is prohibited. Use of paid workers to stamp images is prohibited.
- Stamped images MAY NOT be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping (including photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc.)
- Images from our stamp sets must not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- People selling stamped art using our products assume all liability for their work and related activities and agree to indemnify The Ton Stamps and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work and/or activities relating to the above mentioned stamped artwork.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com